Today I released my first studio vlog to my YouTube channel. In this vlog I would like to show you what my week as an illustrator a store owner looks like. You can watch it here:
If you have watched the video already and what you are looking for is my art supplies list, here it is! Have fun!
Brand: Schmincke / Aero color
- No. 28 847 (total cover) Phthalo turquoise.
- No. 28 841 (total cover) Phthalo blue.
- No. 28 833 (total cover) Ruby red.
- No. 28 306 Brilliant red.
- No. 28 821 (total cover) Brilliant yellow.
- No. 28 101 (total cover) Supra white.
- No. 28 8686 (total cover) Naphtol orange.
Brand: Aero color professional liner.
- No. 4 1mm
- 300gsm hot pressed watercolour paper. 100% cotton.
- Da vinci Junior synthetics. No.4 (for the drawing gum)
- Soft bristle round brush (I am sorry, my brush is so old that either the brand and size are erased...)
Drawing gum (AKA masking fluid):
- Drawing gum. 45ml.
Leave me a comment if you have any questions!